Thursday, December 02, 2004

Normal

A little gold -


Sharon: When you catch yourself planning, ask "What am I feeling now?" Great way to move to present, instead of just judging or yanking.

Let's revise an earlier statement, from two years ago. When you quiet down, Being appears. The choice to relate to it as God is up to you. It's optional. if you do, its just an inclining of the mind to cultivate love, reverence, connection, personal relationship, gratitude, values, ethics, etc etc.

I prefer the flavor of those things to the flavor of pure just seeing -- but then, pure just seeing is spacious and lovely. So, flavors of each. There is time for normal too! In life and on retreat.

Recall: This week was intentionally a time for exploring shadow, and I have. Self loathing, fear... so it's all working.

Happy to see contentment arise, here in normal. Which feels less distant now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home