still learning the basics
I don't want to suggest that I've solved all of the problems of the last few entries. They come and go. But, watching the Ram Dass documentary "Fierce Grace" just now has capped a day of recovery. Ram Dass said: Healing is not going back to the way things were before. Healing is being better able to go in the present moment to God.
To simply be at peace in the present moment - does this really require any metaphysics? For me, it does, because of my desire for truth. I remain concerned that to bliss out is false to what humanity should be, which, like God, is closely related to truth. So I don't want to drift off. I want to tune in, to be present now. What is wrong, right now? Am I really so alone, right now? What do I lack, now?
Turn the attention to now, and ask what's the problem.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home